Brawl is the new hot format right now, and Wizard recently release a new banlist that break Brawl from Standard banlist. Since Bugko already supported 19 different popular formats, let’s add Brawl banlist and make it 20.
The app now is using the new TCGPlayer Price API. This mean the latest Market Price is available to all user. But due to screen size limitation on most devices, market price will will be replacing highest price and hide in card’s price list (you can access card price list by clicking / tapping on the card’s price to bring up the whole price list).
There are many changes to the oracle text recently and the app is heavy used by judges / players around the world to check the card’s oracle text. It make more sense for the app to show the oracle text by default. In this release, oracle text will be the first thing you see when viewing a card’s details. Card’s image will still be available by clicking the icon beside the card name. If you have a bigger screen device like laptop / tablet, the card’s image will automatically show side by side with the oracle text.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Add Judge Cast into news channel list.
- [Update] Add Brawl banlist.
- [Changes] Card’s image will not shown by default on smaller screen device.
- [Changes] Switch to new TCGPlayer API which show market price.
- [Enhancement] Enable NOT and EXACT syntax search to put in front of property instead of after.
- [Enhancement] Change some of the white colored image button to accent colored image button to prevent confusion.