What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download, register and use the Application. Please note that some or all of the information you provided us may be required in order for the Application to function properly. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
User Provided Information used in the Application, including, but not limited to
- Search Keyword – Many features in the Application is depend on Search Keyword you provide to function properly, the used of the Search Keyword, including, but not limited to, retrieve card’s price provided by third party, retrieve card’s image, and improve the search quality of the Application.
- Card Collection – All information you provided in card collection features, including, but not limited to, wish list, trading list, and binders are used to, including, but not limited to, retrieve card’s price provided by third party, retrieve card’s image and deck searching. No information about your card collation details and quantity are transferred to our server or shared with third party without your consent.
- Deck – All information you provide in deck building feature are used to, including, but not limited to, retrieve card’s price provided by third party, retrieve card’s image, deck performance analysis. No information about deck details created or build by you is transferred to our server or shared with third party without your consent.
- News Subscription – All your news subscription settings are used to retrieve news update from our server. It is required for the Application’s feature to function properly and allow our server to send you the news update notification from time to time if you enabled them. We might use those data to rank and improve the news in order to improve the news quality appear in the Application.
- DCI Number – All DCI Numbers you provide are used to retrieve Planeswalker Points from https://www.wizards.com. Those information is store in the Application’s local database only. No information about DCI Numbers provided or Planeswalker Point is transferred to our server, shared with third party or used to identify the user.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, details of crash report, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Bugko is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties can’t identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about your non-precise location information (e.g., your states or country), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided Information for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at help@Bugko.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at help@Bugko.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09 February 2017