We still receive multiple emails and messages regarding the Card Market pricing is unavailable in the app. Here is the previous post explaining what happened. Up until today, we still have no access to the pricing API of Card Market and it seem the API is not coming back any time soon. Instead of waiting for the API, we have update the app card pricing from Card Market via their website. It is not a good implementation, much slower than API and less data / information. We think this is a reasonable workaround until the API is up running again.
Double faced card and flip card always have some weird problem when retrieving card pricing due to different naming convention use in each site. We have spend a lot of time to fix them in the latest release. If you are looking for Channel Fireball or Star City Games card pricing, they are available in the card price details (you need to click on the card price in card details to access them).
Judges, we know it has been more than a year that you haven’t judge in any tournament, but here is the comprehensive rules (CR) and magic tournament rules (MTR) updated. Banlist for Highlander and Oathbreaker (I guess the format is still alive and the banlist get update annually?) are also update.
There are many changes and bug fixes that release in a few previous versions that we didn’t get cover in the blog. Please refer the the changelog for the full details.
- Android (Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- Android (Huawei App Gallery): https://appstore.huawei.com/app/C101872327
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
We no longer support Android device that is running on KitKat (version 19) and Windows device that is running on version 10.0.16299. Make sure you update your Android device to at least Lollipop (version 21) or Windows device to at least version 10.0.17763 in order to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Help / Support / Connect with Us
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- [Update] Update Highlander and Oathbreaker banlist.
- [Update] Update magic tournament rules (MTR) in database and document.
- [Changes] Temporary replace Card Market pricing through web instead of API.
- [Bug] Fix switch side button is not show up for modal double face card in card details.
- [Bug] Fix double sided card and flip card pricing for not working correctly.
- [Bug] Fix Channel Fireball and Star City Games card pricing for not working correctly.
- [Update] Update card database to include Strixhaven: School of Mages: Promos.
- [Update] Update documents to include Strixhaven: School of Mages release notes.
- [Update] Update comprehensive rules (CR) in database and document.
- [Bug] Fix Mystery Booster card pricing from TCGPlayer.