Sorry for taking such a long time to update the changes after releasing version 7 for a while. We decided to bump the major version from 6 to 7 because on Android platform, the app will no longer support Android device running lower than Lollipop (version 21). Previously the app support KitKat (version 19), but support on older version is getting harder and problematic so we decided to move the minimum version to Lollipop (version 21). Other platforms remain the same.
What new in this version? Commander Legends is now available in the cards database. Due to many cards in Commander Legends have multiple art variation, some users found that it is confusing and we agreed. Now search result will hide multiple copy of art variation but user can still show multiple copy of art variation in search result through search result option if they prefer. Modal double faced card is very powerful and very popular in multiple formats, thus the app is now make sure it get calculated correctly in deck detail’s chart and also work correctly in deck simulator.
4 new news channels this time. Aether Hub, The Budget Magic Cast, Commander Mechanic and MTGRemy. They are awesome, remember to check them out and subscribe so you will get notification once they have a new video / article posted. Unfortunately, Eternal Magic is going away because the site no longer accessible and no longer active.
- Android (Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- Android (Huawei App Gallery): https://appstore.huawei.com/app/C101872327
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
We no longer support Android device that is running on KitKat (version 19). Make sure you update your Android device, at least Lollipop (version 21) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Help / Support / Connect with Us
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
Found a bug / problem / suggestion for us. Please write to us directly or message us through our Facebook fans page or tweet to us @bugkoapp.
- [Enhancement] Support transform / switch faced action in deck simulator.
- [Update] Update card database to include Deckmasters 2001 and Commander Legends.
- [Update] Update comprehensive rules (CR) and magic tournament rules (MTR) in database and document.
- [Update] Update chart in deck details to support modal double faced card.
- [Update] Add Aether Hub into news channel list.
- [Update] Remove Eternal Magic from news channel list.
- [Changes] Android now required at least Lollipop (version 21) up from KitKat (19).
- [Bug] Fix scrolling cards in hand in deck simulator might trigger back gesture on iOS platform.
- [Enhancement] Option to turn show or hide multiple copy of art variation card in card search result.
- [Update] Update Highlander and Oathbreaker banlist.
- [Update] Add The Budget Magic Cast, Commander Mechanic and MTGRemy into news channel list.
- [Changes] Multiple copy of art variation card is now hidden in card search result by default.
- [Bug] Fix Android startup crash.