Good news, Bugko is back in Windows Store. Wizards was concerned about the app having “Magic: the Gathering” keyword in the app title and might confuse users that it is an official app. We are forced to remove the app from Windows Store temporary to address this issue. We replaced the keyword as requested and clearly labelled the app as an unofficial MTG tool not developed by Wizards / Hasbro.
We have two minor but important bug fix update released. Thanks for the bug reported, we found out that Rin and Seri, Inseparable was missing in Core Set 2011 database. The background story is our database is base on information extracted from Gatherer. Rin and Seri, Inseparable was not in Gatherer on the first day when Core Set 2011 is available in Gatherer, thus it was missing in the database when we extract the information. We have already added the card into the database. It is our fault for not double checking the correctness of the information extracted. We promise to do the better in future release.
- Android (Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- Android (Huawei App Gallery): https://appstore.huawei.com/app/C101872327
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
Help / Support / Connect with Us
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- [Update] Update comprehensive rules in database and document.
- [Bug] Fix Biorhythm is not marked as banned in Commander format.
- [Update] Update Historic and Duel Commander banlist.
- [Bug] Fix missing Rin and Seri, Inseparable in Core Set 2011.