A quick update. Commander banlist is updated with Flash now banned. IPG and MTR are also updated in database and document.
We are happy to announce that Bugko is now also available in Huawei App Gallery. This mean if you have a Huawei device without Google Play Store, you can still download Bugko through Huawei own App Gallery / Store. Note: The version of the app may not be the latest in Huawei App Gallery / lack behind compare with other platforms due to Huawei take 3-10 days to review the app for each update. Some feature that depend on Google Play Service may not be available such as push notification.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- Android (Huawei App Gallery): https://appstore.huawei.com/app/C101872327
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update Commander banlist.
- [Update] Update magic tournament rules and IPG in database and document.
- [Bug] Fix counter selection, player color and mana pool selection is not render correctly on iPad OS.
- [Bug] Fix crash in deck simulator on iOS.