Your feedback, we listen. Some user is concern about the analytic data collection in the app. Although the app doesn’t collect any user data, location, browsing history, call and other app data, the app does keep track of which channel / feature is popular in order for us to weight and focus on which feature for future development. Unpopular features will get removed base on the supported data as well. If you still concern about it, you can now opt out from the settings.
We are proud of the card search capability in app which provide the best search option in the market. We continue to improve the feature with image of set / edition when filtering set name and also direct text copy from clipboard. Duel Commander ban list is updated, 3 more cards were added to the ban list.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update Duel Commander banlist.
- [Bug] Fix crash when retrieving card price on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix incorrect Star City Games pricing if alternative art exist in the same set.
- [Enhancement] Card search to support image in filter such as set name / color.
- [Enhancement] Swipe menu on iOS now colored to make each menu more distinctable.
- [Enhancement] Copied text in clipboard will now added as search suggestion.
- [Enhancement] Option to disable analytics data collection in settings.
- [Bug] Fix bookmark is not reflected on user interface after user click.
- [Bug] Fix set mismatch warning message is shown when add card in binder / trade / wish.
- [Bug] Remove scan from deck details’s menu in UWP platform since it was never supported.