First update in year 2020! We have fixed multiple bugs in deck details. Card not showing correct or missing in deck details get fixed. We also improved the deck details to highlight illegal card found inside the deck. This is extremely useful when browsing / building Pioneer / Standard deck because of the consistently update banned list.
Thanks for all bug reports and feedback provided to us. Keep them coming! Together we can make the app even better in year 2020!
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Automatically highlight card that is not legal in deck details according to selected format.
- [Enhancement] Option to disable deck import scan in build-in web browser.
- [Bug] Fix some flip cards / split cards is not showing up in deck details when sorted by card type.
- [Bug] Fix some card is marked as unknown even the deck details is completed it’s loading.
- [Bug] Fix scroll position reset every time when navigating on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix deck import in web browser doesn’t work on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix search result doesn’t show the latest printing set on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix click on empty search background on home page will open news feed on Android platform.