Quiet week since it is a holiday season. We just release a new update to fix some crash issues. The graph in deck details is improved with a better graphic and animation, check them out. This should be the last update for this year and thanks everyone for your support. See you all in next year. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Reduce the installation size of Android.
- [Enhancement] Improve deck details graph rendering with a better library.
- [Bug] Fix deck import in web browser doesn’t work.
- [Bug] Fix crash when switch camera / change setting of card recognizer on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix crash when click on official website link in banlist on Android platform.