Sorry for disappointing those who looking for card recognizer feature in version 6.0.0 release. We forget to enable the feature for public release and version 6.0.1 is going to fix that.
After months of development, finally we are ready to share with you all about the new feature, the card recognizer. Just point your device’s camera and it will read the card! It work completely offline, it work on new and latest card, it work on all platforms (Android, iOS and Windows) and it is still free! But… currently it recognize card base on card’s name, not card’s art. We are working on to improve this feature in the future.
We are dropping support for iOS 9 in this release due the the app size is getting larger and larger. If you have an old iOS device, please make sure you have updated to at least iOS 10. This also mean older iOS device is no longer supported, which included iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and some older generation of iPad.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Bug] Card recognizer / scan button is not shown on home page.
- [Bug] Fix deck / collection import is not working correctly.