After months of development, finally we are ready to share with you all about the new feature, the card recognizer. Just point your device’s camera and it will read the card! It work completely offline, it work on new and latest card, it work on all platforms (Android, iOS and Windows) and it is still free! But… currently it recognize card base on card’s name, not card’s art. We are working on to improve this feature in the future.
We just release the card recognizer feature is not fully enabled for the public release, we will release another version soon to fix this. Sorry for the disappointment.
Card database is now updated with Game Night 2019 cards. We have updated Pioneer banlist announced here and also here. Pioneer is gaining a lot of traction from player, so we decided to include Pioneer format in the top deck section. This mean you can easily browse the latest top performing Pioneer deck from latest tournaments. Oko is also banned! No, no, not in standard, but in Brawl instead.
We are dropping support for iOS 9 in this release due the the app size is getting larger and larger. If you have an old iOS device, please make sure you have updated to at least iOS 10. This also mean older iOS device is no longer supported, which included iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and some older generation of iPad.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [New] Card name recognizer.
- [Enhancement] Select commander in deck details.
- [Enhancement] Add card to collection / deck by long press / swipe on card search result.
- [Update] Update cards database to include Game Night 2019.
- [Update] Update Brawl and Pioneer banlist.
- [Update] Include Pioneer format in top decks.