No big changes / update. Just some bugs fixing while watching the magic world
burn turn into elk by Oko. We have fixed some bugs introduced in previous architecture changes. If you are using iOS, make sure you update to the latest version because we also address some crash issue reported on iOS.
We didn’t manage to get Pioneer banlist updated because it was announced after we release the update. Pioneer banlist will get updated in next release instead. Maybe with Standard banlist?
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Bug] Fix crash when add / edit card in deck details on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix card is not loading correctly when performing search in Binder and Wish.
- [Bug] Fix deck price is not load in deck details.
- [Bug] Fix card information and price is always reload when sort / view changed.
- [Bug] Fix crash editing card property on iOS platform.