Tired of standard or modern format? How about the new format announced by Wizard: Pioneer aka the new Modern format. The new update will now support banlist from Pioneer and Historic format. At the same time, we are removing Frontier format from the app since it doesn’t gain enough popularity and it definitely will over shadow by Pioneer format. In total, Bugko now supported 21 different formats and banlists, that is a lot!
We have completed the first phase of application upgrade. Fix a ton of bugs on the way. The app should be running smoother. Example, collection such as Binder, Trade and Wish no longer refresh the whole list when you change something like quantity. We also replace the long click on item to show menu with swipe instead on iOS. We may have broke a few things on the way. If you found any bug, please report to us.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Edit card set in binder / trade / wish no longer required to refresh the whole list.
- [Update] Update standard, pauper and oath breaker banlist.
- [Update] Add Historic and Pioneer to deck format / banlist.
- [Changes] Remove Frontier from deck format / banlist.
- [Changes] iOS menu on item that trigger from long click will now switch to swipe right instead.
- [Bug] Fix IPG incorrectly line break.
- [Bug] Fix split / flip card unable to retrieve card information in deck details if only one side of the card name is provided.
- [Bug] Fix navigating page cause loading item doesn’t load correctly on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix clicking on language / variation in card details crash on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix card is not display and update correctly when performing collection / decklist import.
- [Bug] Fix rulings in card details is not showing for some cards on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix crash on binder / trade / wish after card is modified.
- [Bug] Fix random crash on life counter after user interaction.