To fill up the need of Magic player, we have some update on the news channel. LoadingReadyRun finally have a channel dedicated for MTG content only, thus we are making this available in the news channel under LLRMTG. Magic the Amateuring news channel is renamed to Good Luck High Five. Yes we know we are very late (Sorry). Snapcardster news channel is renamed to Mage Market. Finally, we are retiring Kitchen Table Magic news channel since they are no update after season finale.
We have a bunch of banlist update which include Standard, Modern, Vintage and Canadian Highlander. The MTG Tournament Rule database and document is also updated. We are working hard on updating the underlying architecture of the app and they will be our primary focus in the next few releases. Example, we have just improved the image loading now should be faster and smoother. If you found any bugs, please let us know immediately so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Known issue: Android sorting doesn’t work correctly, we are working on a fix currently.
Reminder, we have ended the support for older Windows 10 device. Device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will no longer receive any update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Image loading performance.
- [Update] Add LoadingReadyRun MTG (LLRMTG) into news channel list.
- [Update] Update standard, modern, vintage, canadian highlander banlist.
- [Update] Update MTR database to the latest 20190830 version.
- [Update] Update MTR document.
- [Changes] Rename Snapcardster to Mage Market and it’s icon.
- [Changes] Rename Magic the Amateuring to Good Luck High Five and it’s icon.
- [Changes] Remove Kitchen Table Magic from news channel.
- [Bug] Fix reference only show Turn Structure even other reference is selected.
- [Bug] Fix sort order is not updated as selected after user changed the sort order in card search result.
- [Bug] Fix LLRMTG naming.
- [Bug] Fix crash on Android when list got refreshed / reloaded.
- [Bug] Fix news feed is not load correctly in home page on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix crash on UWP when open Binder / Trade / Wish.