This is a minor update, but a major behind the scene changes as we are working on to clean things update and make the app run more efficiently. The cards database is now updated to include Signature Spellbook: Gideon. We have fixed card price is not loading correctly some time and some bugs related with iOS.
We release an emergency update 5.11.2 version on Android to address startup crash on Android 9.0. There are no 5.11.2 update for iOS and Windows 10.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update cards database to include Signature Spellbook: Gideon.
- [Bug] Fix card search result is not priorities normal print and non-foil version of reprinted card in iOS.
- [Bug] Fix card price some time doesn’t show up in card details page.
- [Bug] Fix Dropbox and Google Drive authentication blank screen on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix Google Drive sign out doesn’t work correctly on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix startup crash on Android platform with Android 9.0.