A lot of incremental update in this release. We have done some work on improving the performance and memory use in the app. Added a much better looking and animation progress bar for Android and iOS. We also addressed a lot of bugs found.
We have received a few reports about OneDrive / Dropbox sync doesn’t work correctly especially on Android phone. We suspect some Android phone manufacturers aggressively killed or prevent the background process that handle the download and update data thus caused the sync to fail. We added an option to sync on foreground instead. This ensure the sync will run correctly when the app is open and running. If you close the app / switch app while the sync is running, it will cause the sync to fail.
You may have notice that we added advertisement in the news list and card search result list. We understand many peoples don’t like advertisement in the app, but those are necessary to cover part of the cost in development and also the monthly fees of hosting the server. We are taking step to make sure the advertisement placement is well integrate with the app. We are open for idea and feedback, do let us know if the advertisement if too much or destructive.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 device, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Slight improve memory usage in the app.
- [Enhancement] Add main board card count in deck details to indicate the number of card in main board even when sort differently.
- [Enhancement] Slightly improve the performance of deck builder.
- [Enhancement] Redesign progress bar loading for iOS and Android platform.
- [Enhancement] Redesign cloud storage synchronize with new user interface and option to synchronize on foreground instead of background (default).
- [Changes] News list and card search result list will now include advertisement.
- [Bug] Fix binder didn’t show card suggestion after editing / adding a new card.
- [Bug] Fix crash when deck try to calculate deck price but there are no cards added to main board.
- [Bug] Fix card search result in image doesn’t load correctly when scroll down on UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix context menu is not showing correctly in home, news feed and bookmarked page on Android platform.
- [Bug] Fix changes on synchronize collections / decks doesn’t reflect on interface correctly.