Nothing much in this update, we just fixed a bunch of bugs we come across. Cardmarket is deprecating their older API. If you are depended on Cardmarket’s pricing it is time to update. Some user reported their DCI profile is not updating correctly. This is due to invalid SSL certificate happened on Wizards server side (which we don’t have control at all), we have workaround the problem in the latest update.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 Mobile, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update Card Magic API will the latest version and domain.
- [Bug] Fix DCI profile / planeswalker point is not loading correctly on Android platform due to invalid SSL certificate.
- [Bug] Fix add to deck from card details page still show feature unavailable even it is supported in UWP and iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix card power / toughness / loyalty number is not align to the right in the card information when editing collection / deck card iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix move to main / side board in deck details doesn’t work correctly.
- [Bug] Fix decklist in deck details doesn’t load in user selected order on first load.
- [Bug] Fix quantity is not refresh on user interface correctly when editing the card in deck details.
- [Bug] Fix context menu is not showing correctly deck details.