We have just updated all the rules documents and database which include War of the Spark release note, Comprehensive Rules (CR), Magic Tournament Rules (MTR) and Infraction Procedure Guide (IPG). A brand new news channel is added: The Mana Leek.
We have fixed a major bug in iOS that cause cards saved in collection to went missing after app update. Thanks for the user report, we have fixed the problem. The app will automatically prompt a one time recovery process to try recover data lost that caused by this bug. We are so sorry for all the problem caused.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- We no longer support Windows Phone 8.1 device. Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 Mobile, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We no longer support Windows 10 device that is running older than Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We no longer support iOS device that is running on iOS 9. Make sure you update your iOS device (at least iOS 10) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Add The Mana Leek into news channel list.
- [Update] Update IPG, MTR and CR database to the latest 20190503 version.
- [Update] Update IPG, MTR and CR documents.
- [Bug] Fix Dropbox and OneDrive unable to authenticate in iOS platform.
- [Update] Add War of the Spark release note and remove release note from older sets.
- [Changes] New card added to collection will be defaulted to 1 instead of 0.
- [Changes] Viewed card will now included card viewed in collection / deck.
- [Bug] Fix initialize page is not render correctly on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix potential data missing due to old invalid data migration trigger on iOS and UWP platform.