Have you check out the latest Modern Horizons announcement? I wonder when will the spoiler season start. This is going to be a blast of awesome new cards, so make sure you have your app updated and ready to receive all latest update and notification.
Wait, where is the version 5.9.1 announcement? The reason: we forgotten. Anyway, we fixed a number of bugs reported in version 5.9.1 and today we just roll out version 5.9.2. The new version support both Dropbox and One Drive sync now. You are still required to manually trigger the sync for now.
We consistently listen to feedback from our users, we now allow user to change the binder color manually. Now you can manage all your collection in the way you want. Faster loading speed of binders. Update of duel commander ban list.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
End of Support
- Windows Store will no longer offer Windows Phone 8.1 app starting on 1st of July 2019. If you are running Windows 10 Mobile, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko.
- We will be slowly phasing out our support on older Windows 10. Make sure you update your Windows device (at least Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) to continue receive the latest update of the app.
- We will be slowly phasing out support on older iOS device that is running on ARMv7 CPU, this include iPhone 5s and older generation of iPad.
Support / Connect with Us
- [Enhancement] Add Dropbox support for collections / decks sync.
- [Enhancement] Improve binders page loading performance.
- [Enhancement] Enable user to select a custom color for their binder.
- [Update] Update Duel Commander banlist.
- [Bug] Fix authentication doesn’t allow sign in with different cloud storage account after the first sign in on Android.
- [Bug] Fix collections / decks sync still upload collections / decks even they are already up-to-date.
- [Bug] Fix One Drive sync sign in some time doesn’t work on iOS platform (re-authentication required).
- [Bug] Fix loading progress animation is off screen in profiles on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix binder / deck deleted still show up.
- [Bug] Fix start sync and stop sync button is not showing in full text.
- [Bug] Fix crash when sync status changed while some activity is no longer there in Android.
- [Bug] Fix authentication doesn’t allow sign in with different cloud storage account after the first sign in.
- [Bug] Fix card deleted in deck / collection still show up.
- [Bug] Fix move to trade menu is not showing correctly in deck details page on UWP platform.