A lot to unpack in this release. After months of development, the first version of sync feature is finally ready. Yes, you can now sync your collections and decks across different devices and different platforms. All collections and decks will sync to your personal cloud storage, so basically there are no limit the number of collections and deck you can sync / backup. There is some limitation in current version, it currently only support Microsoft OneDrive (you need an OneDrive account) and sync required manually trigger by user. We are working on bring more other cloud storage (such as Dropbox and Google Drive) and automatic sync in the future.
We just updated the database to include new Guild Kit from Ravnica Allegiance. At the same time, we added 2 new card price providers, Channel Fireball and Star City Games. You can view all prices from different providers by clicking on the card price in card details. Currently, you can’t select them as the preferred price provide in setting. There is another new news channel added, MTG Muddstah which offer pure authentic Canadian Commander content.
We consistently listen to feedback from our users, we have added card information and image preview to allow user to know the card when they browsing their collection or deck much easier. Make the binder’s background color much darker so that the text is more readable. We also fixed a few bugs that crashed the deck builder.
There is one sad news. Windows Phone 8.1 won’t be getting the sync feature due compatibility issue on Windows Phone 8.1. It is too much work to support the platform that is going to be completely terminated in 1st of July. We made a decision to stop adding new feature into Windows Phone 8.1 from this version onward. If you are running Windows 10 Mobile, make sure you installed Bugko – MTG Tools instead of Bugko. We will still continue to support Windows 10 moving forward.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [New] Collections / decks sync to / from cloud storage.
- [Enhancement] Preview card information and image when click on card in deck / collection.
- [Enhancement] Instead of fail silently, inform user about mismatch card if the database cannot find the card.
- [Enhancement] Add Channel Fireball and Star City Games pricing in pricing list.
- [Enhancement] Add menu to enable / disable energy saving feature in life counter.
- [Enhancement] Replace top deck and binder color with darker colors to make text more readable.
- [Enhancement] Add view and sort options to wish, trade and binder.
- [Update] Update cards database to include Guild Kits.
- [Update] Add MTG Muddstah into news channel list.
- [Bug] Fix crash when show a card details with an invalid card id (might be caused by set code changes).
- [Bug] Fix crash when switching between card info in deck details.
- [Bug] Retry notification changes when sending to server failed the first time.
- [Bug] Fix changing the search condition type didn’t get save correctly or created a duplicated copy instead.
- [Bug] Fix mana generated search did not return the correct result due to oracle text changed.
- [Bug] Fix syntax search and suggestion does not support mana generated property correctly.