A follow up of our big release last week. This update is focus on getting all reported bugs fixed. What feature are you looking for next? Card scanning using phone camera? Multiple devices collection / deck synchronization? Remember to let us know, so that we can always priority which feature to focus on first.
iOS app size hit a critical point in 5.8.0 release. It is now over 150MB which required WiFi in order to install and update the app. We manage to bring the size down to 142MB in 5.8.2 release temporary. We soon might come across this problem again as we adding more feature and new set are getting release every few months. In order to cut down the app size, we might need to drop the older iOS devices such as first generation iPad and iPhone 4S.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players. If you think the app is not working as it intended, please report to us via in-app feedback or drop us an e-mail or tweet any time.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [Bug] Fix deckles import doesn’t work as intended.
- [Bug] Fix missing card total count in deck details.
- [Bug] Fix sort is default to board on first load but menu is showing type instead.
- [Bug] Fix crash when delete card from deck through context menu on Android and iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix incorrect image showed for deck import and new deck create button on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix deck import doesn’t launch with clicked on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix missing menu in deck details page on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix missing some loading / error image on Android platform.
- [Bug] Fix crash when app activated from tombstone state on Android platform.
- [Enhancement] Reduce app installation size by removing used image resources.
- [Bug] Fix card suggestion doesn’t show when click on search in deck details on an new / empty deck.
- [Bug] Fix deck info such as deck name is not saved after edit.
- [Bug] Fix card suggestion is not showing the card name in deck details on UWP and Windows Phone platform.
- [Bug] Fix loading screen from blocking the deck details after search returned.