Dear Wizards of the Coast, can you align your comprehensive rule document update together with the new set release / IPG or MTR update? It is always a few days / weeks later which lead us to release multiple updates. You may ask why not we wait till everything is available before we make a new app update? This is because we want players or judges always have the latest information on hand. Attending pre-release of a new set with all cards database ready, attending judge call with all IPG updated and ready to serve. This is our goal.
Back to the topic. CR is updated now in both database and document. We also fixed a few nasty bugs that crashed the app. We also would like to let all Android users know that Bugko will still support Android KitKat (4.4) as the minimum version for the foreseeable future.
The update are rolling out to the app store / play store. It may take up to 48 hours before update show up especially Apple app store. The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update CR database.
- [Bug] Fix IPG reference still show and reference the old IPG version.
- [Bug] Fix crash in card search on Android platform when running on large screen device.
- [Bug] Fix crash in card details on Android platform when running on large screen device.
- [Bug] Fix potential crash when scroll to end of the card search result.
- [Bug] Prevent whole app from crashing if some image is not loading correctly in iOS platform.