Finally after months of development and fine tunning. The long awaited and most requested feature: Life Counter is now ready! We know there are ton of life counter app in the play store or app store, so we know a normal life counter isn’t going to be good enough. So we set a high standard and it is a huge challenge for us to meet all the objective when developing the life counter feature.
- Support 2 – 4 players.
- Support different type of counter including life, poison, energy, experience, dead, city’s blessing, monarch and commander’s damage.
- Allow counter show / hide depending on the played format and deck.
- Support for mana counter including plains, island, swamp, mountain, forest, waste and even storm count.
- Counter changes / history.
- Auto save.
- Simple, modern and clean design.
We have put in many though and effort in into designing the life counter feature. For example:
- How we can show counter changes history without letting our user do any calculation between each changes.
- Taking 13 damages, but half way clicking the life counter and you forget how many time you tapped on the screen? How we can let user know how many time they clicked?
- How we design a life counter with maximum information but minimum interface.
Ok, enough of talking about life counter feature. You all should really try it and tell us how you feel about it.
We also some multiple magic sets / products update in database including Battlebond: Promo, Commander Anthology 2018, Global Series: Jiang Yanggu and Mu Yanling and Signature Spellbook: Jace. Banlist / point list for Canadian Highlander and Tiny Leader are also update. Tiny Leader? Yes, the format that we almost forgotten, they have a new ban card announced last week.
We are really sorry for causing trouble for Android users. During our 22.214.171.124 update, it break all Android devices running on version 7.0 or later due to incompatible version of database API we used. Special thanks David for reporting the issue directly to us and work with us so that we can quickly came out a solution to fix this problem in in 126.96.36.199 update.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [New] Add life counter feature.
- [New] Add dice feature in iOS and UWP platform.
- [Enhancement] Redesign dice feature in Android and Windows Phone platform.
- [Update] Update cards database to include Battlebond: Promo.
- [Update] Rebuild promo cards database use new card image link.
- [Update] Update CR database to the latest 20180608 version.
- [Update] Update Canadian Highlander and Tiny Leader banlist / point list.
- [Update] Update CR documents.
- [Update] Update documents to include Battlebond release notes.
- [Changes] New flat app icon.
- [Bug] Fix slow loading of TCGPlayer card’s price.
- [Bug] Fix crash when draft timer try to vibrate when running on XBox, UWP platform.
- [Bug] Fix card image unable to load correctly in card’s detail page after switch tab in large screen Android platform.
- [Bug] Fix comprehensive rule search or IPG filter doesn’t return any result on some of the lower API version of Android devices.
- [Bug] Fix comprehensive rule did not scroll correctly to the selected rule on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix incorrect search icon used in comprehensive rule search on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix unclickable in lower right screen area in some cases on iOS platform.
- [Update] Update cards database to include Commander Anthology 2018, Global Series: Jiang Yanggu and Mu Yanling and Signature Spellbook: Jace.
- [Bug] Fix app crash due to internal database API is not compatible with Android version 7.0 and above.
- [Bug] Fix unable to open document in external app due to lack of permission affecting Android running 6.0 and above.