Database is updated and ready for new up coming release of Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors. With feedback from users, we now enable ‘OR’, ‘AND’ & ‘NOT’ search condition in basic card search. Previously, you can do it through syntax search only. Just click and hold on the condition you want, you then can choose to use ‘OR’, ‘AND’ / ‘NOT’. This enable search such as artifact but not creature much easily.
As you all might known, we are focus heavily on improving the performance of the app for the last few release. In this release, you should notice the card search performance improved dramatically on large result set. We also put a lot of focus on making sure Binder, Trade and Wish can handle large collection of cards.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Update cards database to include Duel Decks: Elves vs. Inventors.
- [Enhancement] Improvement card search performance on large result set.
- [Enhancement] Slightly improve the performance loading collection and filter in Binder, Trade and Wish.
- [Enhancement] Add use NOT condition on Card Search Page and redesign the list to show OR / AND / NOT condition.
- [Bug] Fix NOT condition on card type does not return the correct search result.
- [Bug] Fix Card Set page might not close properly after saved when changing set.
- [Bug] Fix missing suggestion after adding a new card into Binder, Trade or Wish.
- [Bug] Fix not found message is overlapping with reminder text in Documents page when filter return no result.
- [Bug] Fix use OR condition through context menu still resulted as AND condition on Android platform.
- [Bug] Alter the selection highlight on some list to prevent it from confusing the user that the selection acted half second slow on iOS platform.