There go the whole Dominaria spoiler hype in just one day. Oh well, let’s move on.
In this release, we have spend a lot of time fine tunning the app’s performance. You should notice that card search is now faster and it can handle huge list of binder or wish list much faster than before. It is tough to optimize the app’s performance multiple platforms and a cross different variety of phone especially Android phone. The app will never beat many other MTG apps out there in term of performance due to many additional features such as multi-language, in-depth database and heavy image + animation to create a great experience for our users, but we are doing our best to keep up and make sure it run as smooth as possible on all device.
The news channel will add another new members base on our users’ recommendation: Snapcardster. Wait, aren’t they are our competitor? Yes, but they also have some great article analyzing current game meta / insight of the game. Remember to click subscribe in News page in order to receive the latest update from them. If you have any website you would like to recommend, feel free to drop us a message.
The app still have a relative low number of user in iOS and Android platform. If you think this app is helpful, please help us by recommending this app to your friends and help us reach to more players.
- Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bugko
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/bugko/id1325400403
- Windows / Windows Phone 10: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nhhwnsff228
- Windows Phone 8.1: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh43mbj
Support / Connect with Us
- [Update] Add Snapcardster into news channel list.
- [Update] Update Canadian Highlander banlist / point list.
- [Enhancement] Reduce the number of card search result show at a time from 100 to 40 to improve the card search initial respond time.
- [Enhancement] Optimize search sorting query in database to enable faster search suggestion retrieve.
- [Enhancement] Improve the performance of Binder and Wish to support huge list by loading list in smaller parts.
- [Enhancement] Automatically switch the finish according to the card finish availability when user change the variation when editing the collection.
- [Bug] Fix silence mode doesn’t work correctly as intended.
- [Bug] Fix some search properties in Card Search is not sorted by start with then follow by name.
- [Bug] Fix deck total price didn’t take card finish into calculation.
- [Bug] Fix not relative context menu is showing for card name suggestion in Binder, Trade and Wish on Android and iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix price loading progress is not showing in Trade when price is loading in the background.
- [Bug] Fix missing price loading progress view in Binder and Wish to show the price is loading in background on iOS platform.
- [Bug] Fix some list did not display in full screen with small part of it get cut off at the bottom on iOS platform.